| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sachs Harbour, Nt in July is cool at 6.2 °C (43.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A paltry 15.7mm (0.6in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 15:13 long and the longest day is 16:11 long with an average length of 15:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Sachs Harbour, Nt July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sachs Harbour, Nt:
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 305.8 kms (190 miles) N
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 307.1 kms (190.9 miles) NW
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) NW
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 188.3 kms (117 miles) NW
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 72.9 kms (45.3 miles) N
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 156.2 kms (97.1 miles) WNW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 288 kms (179 miles) WSW
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 280.5 kms (174.3 miles) SSW
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) SSW